The most proven and affordable therapeutic laser on the market today.
TARGET™ & DOSE technology allows the practitioner to quickly identify the treatment area and automatically deliver the appropriate laser dose.Request a quote
The MR4 LaserStim™ is the world’s first and only FDA-cleared device combining neurological electrical stimulation and laser in a single probe. Our Treatment Area Recognition and Guidance Enhanced Technology™ (TARGET) provides pain relief by constantly scanning tissue to quickly locate areas needing treatment and automatically giving the proper dose of super pulsed laser. Use the included Acupuncture / Trigger Point Probes to treat smaller, targeted acupuncture points and trigger points without needles.
*This device is FDA-cleared under NHN 510(k) Number K171354 and is indicated for adjunctive use in providing temporary relief of minor chronic neck and shoulder pain of musculoskeletal origin.
- 4 treatment modes: Preset, LaserSweep, manual and patient programs
- Simultaneous use of three laser emitters
- LaserStim with TARGET (Treatment Area Recognition and Guidance Enhanced Technology) enables clinician to identify optimal treatment areas via an LED indicator and a sound alert. It then on its own applies a measured DOSE of treatment for fast, easy and accurate care.
- 25W peak super pulsed power
- Provides laser/electrical stimulation
- Convenient and durable
- Allows for Hands-Free Treatment
- Neatly organizes the MR4 console and emitters
- Moves easily from room to room
LaserPuncture Trigger Point Probes
- Easily attach to emitter aperture
- Bend and focus light to smaller targeted areas
- Easy to clean
- Increase functionality of your laser without buying additional equipment
- Includes 4 probes: Utility, Corporal, Auricular, Dome
- Acupuncture without needles
- MR4™ Console Unit - 3 Port System
- LaserStim™ Emitter (25,000mW)
- Set of 4 LaserPuncture Trigger Point Probes
- 2 pairs of laser goggles
- Carrying Case
- Magna Cart
- Operating Manual and User's Guide Video
- Treatment Protocol Manual and Quick Reference Guide
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
|Broadband infrared radiation:||875nm|
|Visible red radiation:||640nm|
|Laser infrared radiation pulse power:||25W|
|Magnetic induction:||35 mT|
|Overall dimensions:||245 x 220 x 95 mm|
|Net weight:||2.7 kg|
|Broadband infrared radiation:||875nm|
|Emitter Aperture:||4 cm²|
|Laser Impulse Peak Power:||25W|
|Dimensions:||22.86 x 20.32 x 8.89 cm|
"The LaserStim’s ability to not only help identify the area to treat, but also the dose required is truly an advantage. Having used other laser devices, I find this laser gets better results, is much easier to use, and may be insurance reimbursable."
"After several months of research and loaner units from several companies, I decided to upgrade my laser to the MR4 by Multi Radiance Medical. This has been an excellent adjunct therapy to the Graston Technique that I use in my office."
Body in Motion Chiropractic Clinic
"I really like the cold laser technology as a natural adjunct for my practice. It is so affordable when you compare it to similar cold laser programs out there. This therapy is right in alignment with what chiropractic is all about which is healing the body from the inside out. I feel it gives healthcare doctors another vehicle to boost the body's natural healing ability. It's like a deep breath of fresh air for those stagnant areas of the body that are slow to respond otherwise. It compliments our adjustments we give to our patients. Photon light energy is natural and very powerful. Just look how photon energy effects plants! I think it's a great addition to any practice. I love the target technology the MR4 has which shows me exactly where to treat and how long to treat an area. I have been using this for 3 weeks now and see amazing results not only for my patients but with myself."
"As an educator, one of my missions has been to advance the art and science of the chiropractic profession. As a practitioner it has been to deliver the best patient outcomes. Throughout my career, I have been actively involved with many important technologies. I am particularly impressed with Multi Radiance MR4 Lasers, both in the performance of the product and in the way they do business. I would highly recommend Multi Radiance to anyone looking to add laser to their practice."
Internationally Renowned Educator