& Payment Options
NCMIC Third-Party Financing Offer for Q4 2021:
FINANCE YOUR MULTI RADIANCE LASER TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS SUCCEED*
NCMIC Equipment Financing: Not just for DCs, for any licensed practitioner with qualified credit! (Veterinarians welcome too!)
Changes in the economy have impacted businesses of all sizes throughout the country and world, but we're here to help your company stay on track. Multi Radiance is proud to partner with NCMIC to help you finance your new laser therapy device so you can offer patients this unbeatable treatment method and enhance your practice income.
NCMIC Financing Offer for List Price Purchases:*
- 0% interest for 60 months
- Payments as low as $250/mo.
- Personalized service
- NO documentation fees ($200 savings)
- NO payments for 90 days
- NO prepayment penalties
- NO down payment required
- NO wait: Credit decisions in as little as 2 hours
- NO reporting to credit bureaus
*For qualified buyers subject to approval by 3rd party financing group NCMIC / PSFS. Fill out the NCMIC Financing Form Here
AFFIRM CONSUMER FINANCING
- Affirm can finance up to $17,500 for purchase amounts up to $30,000. Rates are between 0-30% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info. (US & US Territories only)
Interested in an Multi Radiance Medical laser therapy device? There are several appealing payment options:
- Cash/Check/Credit Card
- 3rd Party Financing for well-qualified buyers - see details above
- Affirm consumer financing: Subject to eligibility. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders
ROI: Multi Radiance Medical is excited to report that the average ROI for a Multi Radiance laser therapy device purchase is less than 90 days. How can Multi Radiance Medical laser therapy help your practice?