Validated - Optimized - Unrivaled.
The most powerful, portable, and affordable therapeutic laser for Veterinary use, featuring Blue Light and 50 Watts of power.Request a quote
MR5 ACTIVet PRO
The cordless, portable laser therapy system and successor to the MR4 ACTIVet™
With 50 W of Super Pulsed Laser power, 300% more total power than its predecessor, and 900% more blue light, the MR5 ACTIVet PRO provides more power and faster treatment times without raising skin temperature, making it the safest high powered laser on the market.
The blue LED light accelerates wound repair and reduces bacteria in wounds, providing your pet with a safe, fast and drug-free recovery.
New in the MR5 ACTIVet PRO Upgrade:
- 6 new frequency settings to treat even more conditions
- Priority Principle settings built in to help guide treatments based on symptoms presented
- New treatment modes for equine and small or large companion animals
- Joule measurement and timer to help monitor how energy is delivered
- Use red and blue light simultaneously to provide anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial therapy at the same time
- Isolate and combine wavelengths to experiment with new wavelength combinations
- Continuous wave and pulsed wave modes to vary power delivered
- Saved Programs menu to log your favorite settings and modes for quick, easy access
Multi Radiance technology has proven its technology works, without limitations. Our technology safely delivers the most light to deep tissue and facilitates absorption.
In clinical studies, Super Pulsed Lasers beat higher-powered lasers in safety, controlling inflammation mitigating pain, infection control and wound care, setting a new standard for veterinary laser therapy.
An increase in power can shorten treatment times and provide powerful pain relief. However, unlike higher-powered lasers, the MR5 ACTIVet PRO increases power without the unwanted photothermal effect, avoiding the production of excessive reactive oxygen species (ROS) that can lead to photocytotoxicity and apoptosis. Laser, like ultrasound, at low levels, can stimulate while at higher levels it becomes destructive.
The synchronous use of high power super pulsed laser, and ultra-bright infrared, red and blue LEDs optimizes the biological effects of the entire phototherapeutic window to accelerate healing and reduce pain.
MR5 ACTIVet PRO
- 50W peak super pulsed power
- Includes Multi Radiance's 3 proven frequencies
- 465 nm blue light for bacteria and wound management
- Rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of continuous use
- Non-invasive and drug-free
- Protective travel silicone sleeve
LaserPuncture Trigger Point Probes
- Bend and focus light to smaller targeted areas
- Easy to clean
- Increase functionality of your laser without buying additional equipment
- 4 probes: auricular, corporal, utility, dome
- Acupuncture without needles
Copy and paste the DaCast Embed Code and update the width and height to: width="1000" height="560" Example:
- MR5 ACTIVet PRO™ Emitter (50,000mW)
- Set of 4 LaserPuncture Trigger Point Probes
- 2 Pairs of Laser Goggles
- Carrying Case
- Operating Manual
- Treatment Protocol Manual
- Industry Best 3-year limited warranty
MR4 ACTIVet PRO
|Broadband infrared radiation:||860 nm|
|Visible red light radiation:||660nm|
|Visible blue light radiation:||465nm|
|Laser radiation peak pulse power:||50W|
|Laser pulse duration:||110±20 ns|
|Broadband infrared radiation average power:||250|
|Red light average power:||100 mW|
|Blue light average power:||200 mW|
|Radiation aperture:||4±0,4 cm²|
|Magnetic induction:||35±10 mT|
|Overall dimensions:||203x64x70 mm|
|Net weight:||250 g|
“I use the MR4 Super Pulsed Laser on every horse that I treat with acupuncture. It is very useful for the needle-averse horse, for particularly sensitive acupuncture points and for trigger points. During show circuits, I often treat horses more than once per week and incorporating the laser into every treatment helps keep the horses comfortable without getting sensitive to needles in areas that consistently need attention.”
DVM, CVA Dipl. ACVA Anesthesia
Large Animal Clinical Services Michigan State University
“The promise of Laser therapy is fulfilled by Multi Radiance. Super Pulsing delivers results for my companion animal clients for wounds, post operative healing and especially elder dogs with painful osteo arthritis inflammation in their joints. Faster more complete healing with no side effects. So safe, my clients can use it in the relaxed comfort of their home environment. Multi Radiance has earned my endorsement!”
Author, 'The Compassionate Equestrian’
“It’s very portable and very user-friendly so it's ideal to take it in your vehicle and use it in an ambulatory practice, and use it on-the-spot while you're treating patients and use it with other modalities as well.”
DVM, Peninsula Equine Medical Center
“It has been exciting to find something that was easy to use on the horses and gave us an opportunity to help our athletes be at the top of their game, and I wouldn’t want to be without it now.”
Professional Equestrian Eventer
"We introduced Multi Radiance’s ACTIVet PRO Super Pulsed Lasers into our practice in Heesch, Netherlands two years ago and we are loving them! Our clients' horses compete at the highest levels and soft tissue injuries are inevitable. These Lasers are safe for us to rent to our clients for use at their barns which we supervise and at competitions as they are also FEI-approved as safe for same day use on trigger points, etc. This continuity of treatments helps heal soft tissue injuries faster and is also very effective for wounds."
DVM, Sporthorse Medical Diagnostic Centre