Buy an ACTIVet PRO LaserShower for $11,995 and get a My Pet Laser for FREE.
What is Section 179?
U.S. businesses can take advantage of the Section 179 tax deduction, which allows your business to expense 100% of new or used equipment purchases in the year of acquisition instead of depreciating it over the longer tax life of the asset. Must be purchased by 12/31/2020. Consult your tax professional.
*Restrictions apply. Offer ends 12/31/20. Offer applies to one or more Multi Radiance laser(s) at list price; offer does not apply to packages/combos already on sale.
Medical license or doctor prescription required to purchase ACTIV PRO LaserStim.
Multi Radiance is proud to partner with NCMIC to help you finance your new laser therapy device so you can offer patients this unbeatable treatment method and enhance your practice.
NCMICs Triple NO plan – for the first 90 days: • NO Documentation Fees • NO Interest • NO Payments
NCMIC’s personalized service also offers credit decisions in as little as two hours with no down payment required and no prepayment penalties.
- Step 1 - Customer submits application to NCMIC
- Step 2 - 2-4 business hours to process applicaton and receive credit decision
- Step 3 - Upon approval, NCMIC will ask for a copy of the sales order INCLUDING applicable tax
- Step 4 - NCMIC sends documents to customer via DocuSign for electronic signatures
- Step 5 - With customer's signatures, NCMIC sends PO and Payment to Multi Radiance
- Emily Blair
- Phone: 515-313-4593
Multi Radiance is proud to offer financing options through Affirm. Affirm can finance up to $17,500 of purchase amounts up to $30,000. Visit our online store to see your finance options with Affirm at checkout.
• Rates are between 0-30% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.