The laser of choice for most busy clinics, college and professional sports teams.Request a quote
Professional and amateur athletes alike use the cordless MR4 ACTIV to temporarily relieve acute and chronic pain, reduce stiffness and muscle spasms, increase microcirculation and more in the training room, on the field or on the road.
- 25W peak super pulsed power
- Convenient and versatile for use in the clinic or on the road
- Cordless with up to 6 hours of rechargeable battery power
- Half power option for geriatric and pediatric patients
LaserPuncture Trigger Point Probes
- Easily attach to emitter aperture
- Bend and focus light to smaller targeted areas
- Easy to clean
- Increase functionality of your laser without buying additional equipment
- 4 probes: auricular, corporal, utility, dome
- Acupuncture without needles
- MR4 ACTIV Cordless laser
- Set of 4 LaserPuncture Trigger Point Probes
- 2 pairs of laser goggles
- Carrying Case
- Operating Manual and User's Guide DVD
- Treatment Protocol Manual
- Treatment Quick Reference Guide
- Industry Best 3-year limited warranty
|Super Pulsed Laser radiation:||905nm|
|Broadband infrared radiation:||875nm|
|Visible red light radiation:||640nm|
|Visible blue light radiation:||470nm|
|Laser radiation pulse power:||25W|
|Broadband infrared radiation average power:||60±30mW|
|Overall dimensions:||203 x 64 x 70mm|
"We've used the Multi Radiance ACTIV Laser for months now on muscle soreness and it delivers as promised. We're recovering faster and that means everything in a sport where fractions of seconds mean winning or losing. Plan, Execute, Win...that's Monster Media Racing and now our ACTIV laser always travels with us. Highly recommended to everyone."
Monster Media Racing
"Due to its portability, the Multi Radiance Medical laser has been easy to keep with me on the road and as my 'go to' modality for acute muscle strains or local inflammation."
PT, DPT, OCS, ATC, CSCS
Performance Physical Therapist, President of Performance in Motion
"I find low-level laser therapy very beneficial for my patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain syndromes, and an important adjunct with other interventions such as manual therapy and therapeutic exercise. Layering LLLT with other interventions such as kinesiological taping and instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization helps reduce pain and facilitate the healing process. I love the portability of the MR4 ACTIV unit and the combination of direct electrical stimulation with the MR4 Super Pulsed laser. Most of all, I appreciate the education and support provided by Multi Radiance backed by research."
PhD, PT, ATC, FACSM
"The Multi Radiance Laser has been a primary device in our training room as well as on the road when we travel. We are highly selective as to what we use and what we are willing to invest our time and money in. We will not be without the Multi Radiance Laser System."
Director of Sports Medicine
Sporting KC, MLS