A revolutionary clinical application for the treatment of pain and injuries
- - Enables a clinician to identify optimal treatment areas and automatically delivers the appropriate dose of energy.
- - Super Pulsed laser with 25,000 mW of Power. Effective for a variety of podiatric conditions.
- - Used by over 50 professional sports teams.
- - Hands-Free option available.
*Offers expire 10/01/2015
Applications in Podiatry
From pain caused by fractures, sport injuries and plantar fasciitis to pain from ankle sprains, post-op and achilles tendonitis, learn how the MR4 Super Pulsed Laser can help with a variety of common podiatry conditions.
We invite you to access how this innovative technology can enhance your quality of care, improve your patients’ outcomes and elevate your clinic’s success.
For Your Patients
- Drug-free Pain Relief
- Quicker Recovery
- Non-invasive Effective Solution
For your Practice
- New Technology to differentiate your practice
- ROI in as little as 120 days
- "Hands Free" Option allows for unattended treatments (pictured)
- Reimbursements* or Cash Option
* Third party reimbursement varies by location and is carrier dependent, consult your reimbursement expert.