MR4 LaserStim™ Emitter
World’s first and only FDA cleared device combining neurological electrical stimulation and laser in a single probe. LaserStim’s TARGET™ technology (Treatment Area Recognition and Guidance Enhanced Technology) provides an interactive neural stimulation by constantly measuring electro-conductivity of treated tissue and enables clinicians to identify areas to treat with the proper amount of laser energy.
The LaserStim™ combination probe can provide simultaneous or independent Laser, light and electrical stimulation applications for superior clinical outcomes.
- LaserStim™ emitter (25,000mW) Super Pulsed Laser
- Red LEDs, infrared emitting diodes and static magnetic field
- Highly targeted treatments
- Accommodates, Acupuncture-Muscle Tigger Probes
- Compatible with MR4® consoles
- Industry best 2 year limited warranty
The MR4 LaserStim™ is designed for clinicians with patients who suffer with chronic osteoarthritis of the joints, back and neck pain, frozen shoulder, sciatic pain and pain associated with acute injuries. For patients who have artificial knees or hip replacement or other metal implants, LaserStim™ is effective and safe to use. For patients who have artificial knees or hip replacement or other metal implants, LaserStim™ is effective and safe to use. LaserStim’s TARGET™ technology provides an interactive neural stimulation by constantly measuring electro-conductivity of treated tissue. The device can also be used to treat acute pain such as a recent injury, pain following fractured bones, inflammation, post-surgery.
MR4 LaserStim™: Super Pulsed Laser-Neuro-adaptive eStim and TARGET™ Technology Benefits
- Reducing recovery time
- The management of post-surgical pain
- Pain relief
- Treats acute and chronic pain
- Locates tissue characteristic changes-showing optimal treatment areas
- Allows a high level of treatment specificity
- Provides hands-on interactive treatment
- Impedance sensitive waveform that provides targeted stimulation